Yuletide in Yosemite
Dates: December 8-10, 2019
Meets: Su, M and Tu from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Offsite Tour Location N/A
Deposit Fee Double Occupancy: $100.00
Sorry, this course is closed.
Featuring Two Night stay at the Tenaya Lodge, Yosemite National Park with a Local Guide
- 3 Days (4 meals included)
- Per Person Price: $599 double occ / $779 single occ
- Deposit: $100 pp
Yosemite is magnificient in winter and this tour will certainly get you into the Christmas spirit! While renowned for its magnificient valley, great granite domes and peaks, and giant sequoias, Yosemite National Park is a whole other world in the wintertime. This 3-day getaway offers a truly wonderful combination of natural wonders, winter scenes, and rustic elegance with two nights at the Tenaya Lodge.
- Enjoy a full day touring with a local guide touring in Yosemite National Park with sightseeing in Yosemite Valley to include El Capitan, Half Dome, the tall pines and Yosemite Village
- Stay two nights at the Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite – a AAA four-diamond lodge resort located on 35 secluded acres amongst the pines just outside Yosemite National Park and beautifully decorated for the holidays
- Step back in time for a Victorian turn-of-the-century holiday experience while touring Fresno’s beautifully decorated Kearney Mansion
- Enjoy a traditional, multi-course, family-style Basque lunch in Fresno
Fine Hotels / Great Locations:
- Nights 1-2: Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite - Yosemite South Entrance, CA
|Course Fee (Basic)||Deposit Fee Double Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit Fee Single Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Double Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Single Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
Offsite Tour Location N/AUnless otherwise instructed, your tour guide mototcoach will pick you up at the Glendale College upper parking lot (Lot B). Parking at the college is $3 per day. PLease arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure time to park your car, pay for your parking permit at the kiosk, place your parking permit on your dashboard, and board the motorcoach.
Refunds, minus a 20% processing fee, for cancellations will only be given if your seat can be resold by the office. You may send someone in your place with the permission of the office.
Good Times Travel
|12/08/2019||Sunday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/09/2019||Monday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/10/2019||Tuesday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|