Sequoia and Wonder Valley Ranch
Dates: December 1-4, 2019
Meets: Su, M, Tu and W from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Offsite Tour Location N/A
Deposit Fee Double Occupancy: $100.00
Sorry, this course is closed.
Featuring Kings Canyon Nat'l Park, Wonder Valley Ranch Stay, Forestiere Gardens
- 4 Days, 8 Meals Included
- Per Person Price: $899 Double occ / $1099 Single occ
- Deposit: $100 pp
Embark on a relaxing exploration of California’s Central Valley and one of our most spectacular National Parks when the crisp fall weather should make for a festive and relaxing journey. While we discover Kings Canyon National Park, we’ll enjoy a three-night leisure stay at the Wonder Valley Ranch Resort, nestled in the scenic Sierra foothills. Wonder Valley is an all-inclusive, fun-filled resort that caters to active adults and seniors and our stay will be filled with activities that highlight the area and the season.
- Visit Kings Canyon National Park to see the largest living things on Earth – the giant sequoias – and walk the Grant Tree Trail to see the General Grant Tree, known as “The Nation’s Christmas Tree”
- Stay three nights at the Wonder Valley Ranch, an inclusive western-style resort with nightly “happy hour,” evening entertainment, holiday-themed activities and games, a “Christmas Court Feast” dinner, and leisure activities like horseback riding and canoeing available
- Visit Fresno for an included traditional, family-style Basque lunch and a guided tour of the Forestiere Gardens – the one-of-a-kind underground home and gardens dug by one man over a 40 year period!
Fine Hotels / Great Locations:
- Nights 1-3: Wonder Valley Ranch Resort - Sanger, CA
|Course Fee (Basic)||Deposit Fee Double Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit Fee Single Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Double Occ/Parking||$ 120.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Single Occ/Parking||$ 120.00|
Offsite Tour Location N/AUnless otherwise instructed, your tour guide mototcoach will pick you up at the Glendale College upper parking lot (Lot B). Parking at the college is $3 per day. PLease arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure time to park your car, pay for your parking permit at the kiosk, place your parking permit on your dashboard, and board the motorcoach.
Refunds, minus a 20% processing fee, for cancellations will only be given if your seat can be resold by the office. You may send someone in your place with the permission of the office.
Good Times Travel
|12/01/2019||Sunday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/02/2019||Monday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/03/2019||Tuesday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/04/2019||Wednesday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|