Cambria & Hearst Castle by Rail
Dates: November 6-8, 2019
Meets: W, Th and F from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Offsite Tour Location N/A
Deposit Fee Double Occupancy: $100.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Featuring an Oceanfront Stay at Cambria's Moonstone Beach, Coast Starlight Train, Hearst Castle
- 3 Days, 3 Meals Included
- Price: $589 Per Person Double Occ / $769 Per Person Single Occ
- Deposit: $100 pp
One of our all-time most popular tours is offered at what is normally a delightful time of year in this region. Embark on a relaxing three-day getaway to explore California’s Central Coast while enjoying a stay at a quaint inn on the beach along Cambria’s Moonstone Beach. We’ll travel by train, explore the backroads and keep a relaxed pace as we explore the region and get a first-hand look at what makes the California Coast so special.
- Stay two nights on Cambria’s Moonstone Beach at a charming inn which features cozy rooms with fireplace
- Sightseeing along the Central Coast including the elephant seals at Piedras Blancas, Hearst Memorial State Beach and time in the quaint village of Cambria – home to artists’ galleries and unique boutiques
- Take a docent-guided tour of Hearst Castle (choose from one of three available tours) and see Building the Dream in the IMAX theatre
- Ride along California’s coast aboard the deluxe Coast Starlight train, featuring a dining car and observation car for spectacular ocean views
Fine Hotels / Great Locations:
- Nights 1-2: Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach – Cambria, CA
|Course Fee (Basic)||Deposit Fee Double Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit Fee Single Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Double Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Single Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
Offsite Tour Location N/AUnless otherwise instructed, your tour guide mototcoach will pick you up at the Glendale College upper parking lot (Lot B). Parking at the college is $3 per day. PLease arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure time to park your car, pay for your parking permit at the kiosk, place your parking permit on your dashboard, and board the motorcoach.
Refunds, minus a 20% processing fee, for cancellations will only be given if your seat can be resold by the office. You may send someone in your place with the permission of the office.
Good Times Travel
|11/06/2019||Wednesday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|11/07/2019||Thursday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|11/08/2019||Friday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|