Cambria "Christmas" by Rail
Dates: December 19-21, 2019
Meets: Th, F and Sa from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Offsite Tour Location N/A
Deposit/Double Occ/Parking: $115.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Featuring Cambria Pines Lodge Stay, Christmas Market, Coast Starlight Train, Hearst Castle
- 3 Days, 3 Meals Included
- Per Person Price: $569 Double Occ / $719 Single Occ
- Deposit: $100 pp
- Celebrate the season with an evening tour of Hearst Castle decked out in holiday splendor allowing you to view the estate as Mr. Hearst’s guests enjoyed it during the Christmas season in the 1920s and 1930s
- Enjoy a two-night stay in Cambria at the Cambria Pines Lodge – the woodsy-chic lodge nestled amongst 25 acres of gardens and Monterey Pines beautifully decorated for the holidays and featuring walk-thru light displays with over one million lights!
- Attend the annual Cambria Christmas Market done in the style of Germany’s markets with live entertainment, food, drinks and Santa
- Ride along California’s coast aboard the deluxe Coast Starlight train, featuring a dining car and observation car for spectacular ocean views
- Enjoy time for Christmas shopping in the Danish town of Solvang, and the quaint village of Cambria – home to artists’ galleries and boutiques
Fine Hotels / Great Locations:
- Nights 1-2: Cambria Pines Lodge – Cambria, CA
|Course Fee (Basic)||Deposit/Double Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Single Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit Fee Double Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit Fee Single Occupancy||$ 100.00|
Offsite Tour Location N/AUnless otherwise instructed, your tour guide mototcoach will pick you up at the Glendale College upper parking lot (Lot B). Parking at the college is $3 per day. PLease arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure time to park your car, pay for your parking permit at the kiosk, place your parking permit on your dashboard, and board the motorcoach.
Refunds, minus a 20% processing fee, for cancellations will only be given if your seat can be resold by the office. You may send someone in your place with the permission of the office.
Good Times Travel
|12/19/2019||Thursday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/20/2019||Friday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/21/2019||Saturday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|