Apple Farm Inn "Christmas" by Rail
Dates: December 12-14, 2019
Meets: Th, F and Sa from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Offsite Tour Location N/A
Deposit Fee Double Occupancy: $100.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Featuring the Apple Farm Inn Stay, Coast Starlight Train, Hearst Castle, Missions, Lighthouse
- 3 Days, 4 Meals Included
- Per Person Price: $759 Single / $599 Double
- Deposit: $100 pp
On this holiday getaway we’ll travel by train to San Luis Obispo and enjoy a two night stay at the charming Apple Farm Inn while we tour the Central Coast. Enjoy lunch and tour at Point San Luis Lighthouse, known as the “Jewel of the Central Coast.” Tour two of California’s missions and visit a decorated Hearst Castle at night to see what Christmas was like here in the 1930s. Travel by train, explore the backroads and see first-hand how spectacular the Central Coast is at Christmas time.
- Celebrate the season with an evening tour of Hearst Castle decked out in holiday splendor allowing you to view the estate as Mr. Hearst’s guests enjoyed it during the Christmas season in the 1920s and 1930s
- Stay two nights at the deluxe Apple Farm Inn – beautifully decorated for the holidays, this quaint inn combines the charm of a wine country inn with the conveniences of a luxury hotel and featuring cozy rooms with fireplaces and a daily wine tasting reception
- Ride along California’s coast aboard the deluxe Coast Starlight train, featuring a dining car and observation car for spectacular ocean views
- Travel by trolley to the restored Point San Luis Lighthouse for a docent-led tour and an included lunch with dramatic views
- Visit La Purisima Mission State Park and tour the most extensively restored mission in California
- Enjoy time for Christmas shopping in the Danish village of Solvang
Fine Hotels / Great Locations:
- Nights 1-2: Apple Farm Inn – San Luis Obispo, CA
|Course Fee (Basic)||Deposit Fee Double Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit Fee Single Occupancy||$ 100.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Double Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Deposit/Single Occ/Parking||$ 115.00|
Offsite Tour Location N/AUnless otherwise instructed, your tour guide mototcoach will pick you up at the Glendale College upper parking lot (Lot B). Parking at the college is $3 per day. PLease arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure time to park your car, pay for your parking permit at the kiosk, place your parking permit on your dashboard, and board the motorcoach.
Refunds, minus a 20% processing fee, for cancellations will only be given if your seat can be resold by the office. You may send someone in your place with the permission of the office.
Good Times Travel
|12/12/2019||Thursday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/13/2019||Friday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|
|12/14/2019||Saturday||7 AM to 6 PM||Offsite Tour Location N/A|